Group Support Committee
Supporting Scouting Youth Programs
The Group Support Committee (GSC) is a team of parents and supporters of the Group with the common aim of supporting the Group through provision of finances, facilities, equipment and other resources for the Group.
It is important that all sections of our Group (each individual night) are represented as a linkage between the families of that section and the committee.
The GSC Office Bearers (Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer) along with the Group Leader form the Group Support Committee Executive - the three office bearers are voted in at the Group Annual General Meeting.
Membership of the Committee outside of these positions varies throughout the year depending on functions and tasks requiring attention.
Group Support Committee Membership (current)
- Chairperson - Brendan Rose (Ingarnendi/Karkanya)
- Secretary - Vacant
- Treasurer - Fiona O'Neill (Jindalee)
- Fundraising - Victoria Swallowe (Venturers)
- Hall Maintenance - Darren Langsford (Jindalee/Venturers)
- Membership - Rob Tyte (Kaurna/Karkanya)